Middlewood Locks will have over 500,000 sq ft
of Grade A office space.
The site is strategically located at Salford’s gateway to Spinningfields, the Central Business District of Manchester less than
8-minutes walk away.
Middlewood Locks is also highly-connected and within a short walk to Salford Central train station, which, together with the surrounding area, is currently undergoing a multimillion-pound transformation. This development will see the station is extend to a total of 9 platforms that will service over 18 trains per hour.
The railway station offers a connection to the region and the rest of the UK, putting businesses in a prime position for their customers, staff and suppliers.
More than offices
Middlewood Locks will provide a range of retail and leisure opportunities, complementing the residential and office development. The site has outline consent for up to 250,000 sq ft of non-office commercial space which will include uses such as:
- Hotels (short- and long-stay)
- Convenience Store
- Medical Centre
A magnet for business
An attractive economy
- 7-million people living within an hour’s drive
- The largest travel-to-work area of any conurbation outside of London
- The UK’s second largest Business, Financial and Professional Services sector, and largest cultural and creative cluster
- More than 5-million delegates annually attend conference and business events
- The strongest performer for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) outside of London
- One of the largest university populations in Europe